Tuesday, January 26, 2010

To My First Love:Jesus


Through it all you never stopped loving me
When you look into my eyes and your arms reach mine,
I feel the wind gently locking your soul to mine;
I feel the tenderness of your every whisper,
of your every embrace and of your every touch.
Looking back on the times you were with me,
I feel like a new being relieved from being barren;
Like a new creation starting to see the grandeur of earth.
Where could I hide from your love?
Where could I go aside from your presence?
In times of my weakness, you were my strength;
In times of my sorrow, you were my joy
And even in the time of my death, you shall be my life.
I love you with every breath I take
I love you with everything that I make
And I love you more each morning that I wake.

No comments:

Post a Comment