Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Above Rational


There are things that go beyond being rational. Sometimes, it isn't just about the brain; it is not just about the mind. When was the last time that you had a time to listen to that vivid voice inside you? When was the last time that you intently looked at your self in the mirror? I've been asking the same questions to myself.

Probably, I've made life a burden instead of a blessing that is why I cannot honestly answer those. It's been a while since I last talked to myself like a weirdo. It's been a while since I gave myself the chance to reflect and check if my heart is still doing good.
It's not just about how the mind woks.

Yes, sometimes it's also important to listen to the heart and heed what the spirit says. This time, I wish to look at life in a lighter perspective. This time, I don't want to be hard on myself and on life itself.

Let this blog speak of emotions and not of anything else. Let this reflect joy, pain, success, failure and all the feelings that a human can feel. Let this shout for liberty of the soul and not captivity. Let this picture a living being and not just a thinking creature.

No comments:

Post a Comment