Thursday, September 12, 2013

Happy Birthday Dadsung! (032413 FB Entry)

Have you not been strong enough to leave your old ways, I would not have had such an awesome family. Have u not chosen to be a faithful husband, even with the crowd of women around u, I would never have seen and believed in the beauty of marriage. Have u not responded to the call of God, things would have been really different. Have u not been "kengkoy" enough to sit beside me, put your arms around my shoulder, call me darling and neneng, and jokingly ask me on the things that are going on in my life, I wouldn't have had such assurance of the woman that I am. It takes a real man to do all those things daddy, a real man to become a good father, a wonderful husband, an obedient child of God. It takes a real man to be man enough and u did them all. I can never be more proud for being your daughter and day by day, your life reminds me of how God has greatly blessed me. To the one constant man in my life, happy birthday  Love u dadsung, see u in few days!


No comments:

Post a Comment