Sunday, September 29, 2013

Happy birthday Mommy!

I write about you now and I run out of lines.  I've exhausted all the good words I know there is but even “best” cannot adequately give life to all that you are to us.

Every inch of you speaks of love and warmth and security.  You are the most patient person I know and that is something about you that I keep trying to adapt.  You easily see something beautiful even in the worst situation and I don’t really understand how you do that.  You can be the most persistent caller, asking the same question all throughout.  You say it’s already 8am when it is only 6am just to wake us up.  And yes, you are not at all good in getting angry or in cracking jokes. 

You see, you've shown and given much of you that I couldn't help but thank God because you are a constant reminder of His faithfulness.  You do it so well, Mommy.  The small things and the big things, you do them all with the perfect art of femininity. 

You are and will always be my biggest advantage in life! Happy birthday, Mommy and I love you dearly!



No comments:

Post a Comment